Monday, March 28, 2011

the mtBAR comes alive!

Wow, the mtBAR! It was a huge hit at the Automate 2011 and I really think it opened everyones eyes to the potential of this technology. I could write a book about just this past week but I will keep it short. Since my first multi-touch.. about 2 years ago, I have wanted to work on a project like this.. a multi-touch bar. With a lot of hard work from a lot of different people and with some luck, the mtBAR became a success story! I have to give credit to the Crunchy Logistics team, Neil Dufva, Brandon Hill, John Hargrove, and of course myself (Aaron Bitler), for coming together to make this happen, we spent many nights and many hours to make it all work. And also the Imaging Source for allowing us to unleash our full potential.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment